CACC: Chilterns Association of Camera Clubs

Provides and maintains a list of judges and lecturers for the use of member Clubs, and to assist in the promotion of good standards of club photography.

F11 Magazine

11 is a FREE digital magazine. Presented in a page flip format, the magazine is published eleven times each year.

Read by thousands all over the world, F11 is for professional and enthusiast photographers, designers and creative people working with images, as well as buyers and collectors of photography.

Flickr: NCPS Group Pool

The Flickr group for NCPS members to share, discuss and pass critique on each other photographs.

FIAP: Fédération Internationale de l’Art Photographique

Its purpose is the promotion of photographic art under all its aspects and by all kinds of photographic events.

IAC: Institute of Amateur Cinematographers

If you wish to use recorded music etc. for your sound tracks then you need a licence via the IAC. Two licences are required as follows:
1. MCPS (Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society Ltd) fee £7.13 per annum including vat
2. BPI (British Phonographic Industry) fee £1.41 including vat.
It sounds complicated but it is not at all.

Go onto the IAC website, click on IAC:Copyright, this explains all.
Click on “Download Application Form”. Fill it in and send it off with the fee. Job done.

There is some current discussion about a third licence being required but most people are choosing to ignore this at the moment.

PAGB: Photographic Alliance of Great Britain

An organisation that co-ordinates specific activities for photographic clubs in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.

RPS: The Royal Photographic Society

The Royal Photographic Society was founded in 1853 ‘to promote the Art and Science of Photography’, a mission it continues to this day.