Meeting Date/Time: Tuesday, April 14, 2020/ 1pm GMT
Sign-up Link for everyone: https://www.bigmarker.com/matt-k/How-to-Edit-Photos-Like-a-Pro-Leighton-Buzzard-PC
Title: How to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro in Lightroom and Photoshop
Description: In this live webcast with Matt Kloskowski, you’ll learn some great techniques for editing your photos in Lightroom and when to jump over to Photoshop to help out. This will be a late beginner to early intermediate level presentation, but really… it’s just about having some fun with your photos and improving your editing during this time indoors.
1) This is absolutely free. All you need to do is sign up. Each person in the club needs to sign up.
2) This will be recorded but you’ll need to sign up to get the recording (even if you can’t watch live you’ll still get it)
3) Mark your calendars, but the system will automatically send you reminder notifications too.
4) You’ll be able to enter the webcast room about 15-20 minutes before the webcast starts.
5) There will be an area for Q&A once you log in to the live webcast on the day of your webinar.
While many pros do come to me for training, my main audience is kinda like me – people that simply love photography. People who want easy-to-follow training on how to capture better photos, and how to make those photos look better with Lightroom and Photoshop and ON1 apps to add my “style”.
Most people I talk to aren’t making a ton of money (or any for that matter) from photography or post-processing. They just really enjoy it and want to get better. And heck… if they can sell a few prints, or shoot a few events to make some extra cash to support photography… even better!